Friday, March 20, 2009

We <3 Ted

Ted is a BAMF.
Taken from Carleton's Athletic Site:


MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. -- Senior Ted Marschall (Burnsville, Minn.) added another All-America honorable mention award to his swimming résumé after winning the consolation finals in the 400-yard individual medley at the 2009 NCAA Division III Swimming and Diving Championships. Marschall amassed 23 points in the team competition. Without the help of other teammates or relays, he is 18th out of 41 programs to score at the national meet.




I know i've been glued to my screen looking at the live results. But i'm pissed because the "live video" that is provided my MAC/ CBS isn't working and sooo... I sit at my computer and press "Last Completed Heat" about every 4 min or so...

But how 'bout them Knights? Eh? You gotta love them. And i wish I was there to cheer them/you guys on. Keep up the great work Knights! And way to go Ted!

No comments:

Post a Comment