Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kickstart My Heart


"Check for a pulse"
"Nothing"
"Bring me the crash cart"
"Here sir"
"Everybody stand back"

CLEAR!

"We have a pulse"

I'm not sure if restarting someone's heart is relevant to a blog post, but I figured it had been far too long since any of us had posted.

In the previous months I have heard that this particular blog was met with disdain from various people. Why? Because they felt it was obnoxious, self-centered, and just plane lame.

To them I reply (with a monocle and top hat) My friends, I want to put this to you gently, I am not in the mood to give a fuck at the moment.

This blog has served as a hub where all of us can share stories, insights, and just plain keep up with each others  live's. Also, if we decided to MONETIZE we could be making as much as $1.00 every three months!


So let's restart the heart of this blog. In the coming months we have an epic brocation planed, and I'm sure many of us have some fun stories to tell.

I'll start with one of my adventures from my time on the east coast.

Long story short: I met this girl in a bar. I asked her out, and we had a fling for about two weeks. It turns out she was the D.A.'s daughter of a particular place in Southern California  Since this all happened within the first two weeks of me getting out east, it was quite the welcome.

Now as I head back out West I'm looking to the next chapter as well as hearing from all you guys.

I'll leave you with this


-Nonbro out

14 comments:

  1. reviving the blog. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.
    What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody m

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

  11. تمتلك شركة الصرح أفضل المخازن والمستودعات المؤمنة بشكل كامل داخليًا وخارجيًا بأفضل أجهزة الإنذار وكاميرات المراقبة الحديثة،
    فضلًا عن تأمينها ضد انتشار الحشرات والقوارض في أي وقت من خلال رش أقوى المبيدات الحشرية الفعالة والمصرح بها من قبل وزارة الصحة السعودية، بخلاف ما تملكه المخازن من مساحات هائلة مزودة بالعديد من النوافذ المخصصة لتهوية العفش ومنع تلفه وعفنه.
    شركه تخزين عفش بالرياض 0533356456
    تخزين اثاث بالرياض
    تخزين الاثاث
    شركة تخزين عفش
    افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    افضل شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض رخيصه
    افضل شركات نقل عفش بالرياض
    اسعار شركات نقل العفش بالرياض
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

    ReplyDelete