Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My first blog post...but with few details

Hello cyberfolk!

Since I've graduated I've really been thinking hard about how useful it would be to post on the blog so that I don't have to call up each and everyone of you and tell you all about my life.

Obviously I should post about my trip to Europe, and I definitely will. But right now it is 1AM and I am tired. I'll give a quick list of things that I've done that don't involve Europe:

1) Last night Free ho and I traveled out to western Virginia. This is not the actual West Virginia, just not the part I'd consider "Northern" Virginia. Anyway, the reason we went there is because Jen and Barb live there! They live in a great house. We got crazy wasted out there. Jen's boyfriend was offering shots left and right. I have never had to much whiskey in my entire life. Of course, Jen works at a winery, so we also had a little wine. And I had a ying ling (I don't care how its spelled) black and tan. The point is, these do not mix well at all when they come back up. Now I understand why Jen's boyfriend was saying "Never mix a grain and a grape."
2) Tomorrow I will move into a house with 2 other guys that is about 5 miles south of the University of Maryland. Their names are Dave and Dan. Dave will be taking one class a week toward getting his masters. He works for the city of Hyattsville (the city I'm living in). Dave is my age. Dan graduated from college in 2007. He works for the NSA. I have hardly met him though. Both guys seem normal, so hopefully I won't be living with a crazy psycho.
3) My parents have been doing a lot of reorganizing. Especially with books and bookshelves... Anyway, my dad found a book called "the Human Sexual Response." It is a big thick book all about how humans respond to sexual stimulation. Here is a graph from the first chapter. The accompanying text notes that the pattern in the graph is roughly the same for all men, but there are many many many for women. Why the hell did they evolve in such a way? Anyway, there are chapters on so many things: Sexual Response in the Aging (click this link if you dare, its nasty) Male and Female, the CLITORIS, and of course the physiology of the everything. Did you know that the female breast grows 1/4 to 1/5 during sexual stimulation?


Anyway, I also picked up a great book in Europe. It's called "Stone Cold." Before you read it, you should read a book called "Camel Club." I haven't read it, but its about the same characters as Stone Cold. Then theres another book called "Divine Justice" that takes place immediately after "Stone Cold." The author is David Baldacci. It's not an intellectually engaging book with themes and motifs, but I recommend it.

Tomorrow when I'm all alone in my new house I will post about Europe. And then on Thursday when I register for classes, I'll let ya'll know what I'm taking. Laterrrr

3 comments:

  1. Elliot! Welcome to the Blogosphere. I expect many a funny video posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited Elliot is finally on here.

    If anyone were ever to be named the Stadium 110 (The Ocho [or actually, Nueve]) sex correspondent, it would be you, Elliot. If we do name correspondents, I call mustache affairs correspondent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta earn that title Marschall... I want photo evidence that you have a mustache right now.

    ReplyDelete