Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Life Behind The Orange Curtain

Hey Everyone,

So like Elliot said, I figured posting to the blog would be a good way to update everyone on what has been going on in my life. (I will call all of you at some point with the exception of Mark who called me a whore)
Speaking of whore, that was one of the titles of a student film I watched tonight at my second night of orientation at my new school. For those of you who do not know what I am doing, about a month after I got home from school the last grad school I was waiting for finally accepted me. So for the next three years I will be getting my MFA in Film and Television Production with an emphasis in sound design.
As I type this post I am currently sitting at my desk in my new apt. For those of you who are not familiar with southern California culture, Orange County is a whole different way of life than the Santa Monica-Los Angeles Area. In fact this is the part of so cal that is a beacon of conservative hope in the state. Needless to say, Orange County is not home to the most progressive mindset. Fortunately for me I was able to find a roommate who is a Canadian Jew,or a Canew who I seem to get along with really well.
Well anyway, I figure this actually may be one of my last written blogs as I will probably be doing more video blogging than anything else. (I'm paying to use all this fancy equipment so why not)

No comments:

Post a Comment