Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Livin La Vida

First off,

I would like to apologize for my recent lack of blogging. Training, coaching, and school have seem to enveloped my very being. Anyway, enough excuses; let's get to blogging.

The big news is that about three weeks ago I adopted a dog. I would like to introduce all of you to Vida.

Vida is about one year old (not entirely sure) and she is a pure-breed boxer. Having a dog is a lot of fun, but at the same time, a lot of work. Just recently she managed to get into her dog food and stuff her face. Anyway, she is really friendly and I am looking forward to the chan ce to introduce her to you guys.

As far as my work goes I am busy sound designing a graduate thesis film. There are a shortage of sound designers so a couple of the second years get to help out with the third year projects. I am fortunate enough to be working on one.
In addition to my sound design work I am also editing together a small documentary for my Kilimanjaro hike. The doc will be about the making of the 3D film and I will post it when I'm done.

For those of you who have not seen my documentary from Tanzania this past summer, here is the link.

Please let me know what you think. The film has already been accepted into several festivals and we will have to see how it does.

Iron man training is going well. I have the LA marathon March 20th and that will serve as a good indicator of where I am and what I need to work on.


-Nonberg...........adios

1 comment: