Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Open Response to VFA's last two blog posts

Dear Mr. Voice From Above,

My name is Dave and I am an avid reader of Stadium 110's blog. I often turn the musing of Ted, Bk, Marky Mark, Elliot The Terp, and the other contributors. It is a respite from my everyday life. Nay it is an escape into a world of memories and fun observations.
Lately, the usual smile that I wear when reading the blog as faded. For the past week Voice From Above has posted two posts that have made me turn my smile upside down. The two posts: I need Answers and The most current one listed below are not posts, but rather open ended, ambiguous statements and ramblings.
I am sorry VFA, I believe you are a smarter human being than myself, but your two posts have not brought me joy or anything of the sort. Even though you pose questions, I do not feel I should answer them. Even though you share stories that end in a horrible joke, I do not laugh.
I remember the days where your posts were the highlight of my week. Your fun banter was enough to bring me up from the doldrums of my depression, however, lateley, they have only worsened my emotional state.

I am asking that you, nay pleading with you, to go back to the way things were. Where your posts brought sunshine to my day. When your posts made me think about life. When your posts truly were a voice from above.

Kindest Regards,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment