Thursday, March 4, 2010

Study Fuckin Break

For those of you not at Carleton, I'll remind you that it's about reaching the end of the quarter. Meaning the libe is full and people are getting very little sleep. I've slept less in the last week than I any other week at Carleton. For Social Scientists and studiers of the Humanities, that means a ton of papers. Bleh. But No matter - I'll be done with EVERYTHING by 5:30pm on the Last day of classes.

...It'll all be over soon...

So I've been stumbling. If you've never heard of Stumble-Upon, I highly recommend it.
Some of my study break stumbles:

The Power of Rumors and World of Mouth in the Digital Age

My Dream House

Um... Toto and Free-Ho, Get on this.

The Joe Francis Legal Defense Fund?

All of our national heroes are dying!

No seriously, all of them!

What do Bruce Willis and the Kremlin have in common? (Bk, How do you feel about this?)

Fuckin Awesome. I wanna be an explorer. (make sure to watch the video)


Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the United States to exploit/destroy those crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Damn law students and their twittering

    2) This made me think about actually living in a bounce house; it was a fun but impractical thought.

    3) Someone did a physics comps on this last year

    7) There is no way we can let the Russians save the earth from an asteroid that probably wont hit us. This is America! We invented the unnecessary preemptive strike! Plus we've got experience making movies about this type of thing, so we should have a head start.

    8) I love the BBC.

    Sidebar Mark: I tried stubmleupon once but was too lazy to keep doing it, so you should keep stumbling and passing the good ones on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do. Fo sho.

    But... you gotta be pretty lazy to not be able to press a button and scroll down multiple times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I've been stumbling for a while now too.
    I think Russia has a lot of pride invested in their space program, as it is one of few programs that Russia successfully challenged the US with (the other one being nuclear weapons). The US has been neglecting NASA, leaving a possible opening for the Russians to assert themselves as the world's leaders in space. This asteroid provides the Russians with an excellent opportunity to show the rest of the world that their space program is still around and currently more functional than NASA (especially with the retirement of the shuttle and questions surrounding the Constellation program).

    ReplyDelete