Friday, March 5, 2010

Highdeas

I don't endorse what the website stands for, but I just think stoners are funny:

http://highdeas.com/

Recommendations: As with any site, search by "topalltime"

to give some examples:

1)All energy in the universe was created during the big bang billions of years ago. The energy rippled outwards and congregated around planets and stars. Anything that has EVER happened ANYWHERE in the universe was essentially powered by the big bang. one planet used this energy to make life that evolved into hairless monkey men who smoke a magic plant for higher understanding. They use the energy the big bang gave them to go about their lives, light lighters and raid the fridge. The big bang gave us all we need.

The Big Bang is.. "god"

2)Every stoner has something around them all the time that they never elaborate on until high. Like right now for me it's clothes. I can feel feel my clothes on me so well that they're like little tiny bugs covering my body in fashionable designs. When I noticed this I immediately named my clothes and got something to eat.

3)Anybody notice that the word bed looks like a bed?

4)White chocolate milk. Tell me I didn't just blow your mind. I know I just blew your mind

5)If you watch jaws backwards, its a movie about a shark that keeps throwing up people until they have to open a beach.

6)Here's how u end the Twilight saga in one scene...Bella and Edward smoke a blunt together. Edward gets the munchies. No more Bella. The End

7)Volcano High

1. Become very rich.
2. Purchase 1 ton of weed. This will cost you 6 million dollars.
3. Purchase a helicopter. I don't know how much this costs.
4. Dump 1 ton of weed into a Volcano in Hawaii.
5. Prove or disprove the hypothesis that everyone in Hawaii will get high. Submit tape to Mythbusters.

Those are just some examples. I could easily keep going on. Stoners are hilarious.

6 comments:

  1. Were you high when you checked out this site? I hope so..

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Chocolate Milk. Its true. I never thought of it before. Mind-blowing.

    Here's one I heard from someone before: If they remade all the Disney movies that star animals as live action and used actual animals, kinda like Homeward Bound. The idea of the Lion King freaked me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was no mention of buesedillas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Jaws one. Most of them seem like they would be a lot funnier/more insightful if you were...well...you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IF YOU WERE HIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete