Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog

Wow. Anyone else realize that our blog has lasted a whole year? I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment! I know several people who have studied abroad or went on to a new locale and tried to blog about their experiences and failed miserably. But our collective action has kept this ol thing alive and well!

Ted did a great recap of the first 100 posts and hell, its been a little over 200 posts now! Our blog has gone through some changes in the last year. For example, our first week of blogging, we posted 15 times collectively! My personal goal is to keep it up and to post more often. I actually enjoy doing it.

I'm still looking to monetize... But we would have to actually get our viewer count up. So let's start writing and attract some more readers so that we can have coins raining down on us!

So here is to us! We all deserve a pat on the back.

Hope that you guys are enjoying the onset of spring. For those of you on break, enjoy the lack of pressure.

I'll leave ya'll with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment