Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nostalgia

So lately I have been feeling very nostalgic. I just can not seem to get my mind off of the wonderful months we spent in stadium. Rather than going into some lengthy schpeal about why I miss our dwelling so much, I think I'll just list some of my favorite memories. In doing so, I hope others will post on their favorite memories.

1. First moving into stadium
I was the first person to set foot in 110. When I got there the desks were how they were left when the previous guys vacated. All I could imagine was all the awesome times we would have there. I also noticed that the toilet was exposed as soon as you walked into the bathroom. After a couple days Ted and Ryan started to bring stuff down and our room began to take shape. Luckily I had secured a super sketchy couched from the bottom of stadium so our room contained 3 couches...baller status. When Mark and BK finally got to school I knew we were in for one hell of a year.

2. Our first party
Two words...Beer Fest. This party was the party that put stadium on the map. We had virtually the entire school flooding our apartment. All of our games and beer were a hit with the whole student body. From then on it was not uncommon for people to stop by looking for a party (even during dry season)

3. The Prank Wars
How they got started is beyond me, but I remember the warring rooms at all hours of the evening. The worst was when I came home one time and my desk was in the bathroom.

Good times...Good times

8 comments:

  1. Amendment to Beer Fest: Me falling off the bunk bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amendment to Beer Fest: CHANDELIERS!!! (BTW, We played it a bunch at Schlaef and Kelsey's Goodbye to Carleton Party at the end of winter term.)

    Amendment to Prank Wars: The lamest one was when Ted and Nonberg? (Or was it toto?) stretched out a clotheshanger and tapped our window. Good one guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment on Mark's Amendment to Prank Wars: That was just a distraction, I think, remember when we heard the Mac volume sound very loudly outside our room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment on BK's Comment on My Amendment to Prank Wars: AND REMEMBER WHEN WE UNPLUGGED IT, FOILING THEIR PLANS? HAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. remember when Alfredo heard you guys outside our door and grabbed a knife? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. someone was going to get stabbed that night fooling outside our room

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh i remember that as well. i remember chandeliers as well, and seeing mark's face when he realized that introducing chandeliers at beerfest almost made him a celebrity for the night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It didn't make me a celebrity! That was the point. I empowered others to lead the game. I was the nameless guy who introduced it!!

    ReplyDelete