Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NEW LIFE!

Kinda funny how this resurrection talk is happening around the easter season, eh?
Hm...
Jesus = reborn. Blog = reborn. Blog = Jesus?
It's okay for me to say that, because I years ago taught Sunday School to lil kids, and because Tim's mom is a minister and will save my soul... hopefully.


ANYWAYS! Here is a quick update on all things Stadium 110. Buckle your seatbelt. Here we go:
  • THE SYNCHRO SHOW OCCURED. And it was a spectacular feat. But it took up a lot of time last week. Because of this, little blogging actually happened. Stay tuned, because we're gonna get it on youtube, and of course here first.
  • THE ALEXANDERS WON THE POLL. To see the final results, once again, stay tuned. Seriously. It's gonna be great.
  • Stadium (and I think its safe to say Carleton) is under siege. From what? SOME UNIDENTIFIED SICKNESS. My medical expertise says the plague. All I know is that Toto and I are the only ones completely not infected... Ted and Tim are unknown. And the rest are all dying or dead already.
  • Easter Saturday also happened last weekend. If you don't know what this it is, you're missing out. There may or may not be a blog post explaining this wonderful and somewhat still new Carleton tradition.
  • A NEW POLL IS COMING SOON! About a certain social event that Nonberg mentioned earlier.
  • More drunk blogging is coming soon!
  • First Mate Charlie has been stopping by a lot. If you haven't seen him around... I'm sure you will soon.
  • Some informational/presentational posts on topics ranging from "How to Screw With Security" to "How to Drink for 12 hours Successfully."
Long story short, exciting times are here for the blog. So stay tuned for some spring fun!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Send First Mate Charlie to Russia. I think he'd get along well here.
    2. The KGB ain't got me yet. Actually, there are FSB (new KGB) recruitment posters on the Metro (not even joking). I might apply.
    3. Don't die.
    4. I'm looking forward to these possible posts.

    ReplyDelete