Friday, May 25, 2012

things that are going to suck about future Carleton

1. no kegs 2. no sayles dances (sayles dances are now in cowling) 3. no one will remember the glory days of stadium 4. no kegs 5. new alcohol policy sucks 6. Carleton no care about traditions but more worried about the NAME 7. no kegs at Rottblatt and they will most likely be serving boxer 8. Boxer the worst beer ever 9. everyone forgetting about stadium 10. the rainbow has gotten out of control 11. New Administration 12. change should be good not detrimental 13. Kegs are still not allowed wtf 14. ole ball is still non-existent, more there fault not ours Brought to you by Freddy and Nonberg

8 comments:

  1. Drunk Alfredo and Nonberg. Also current swimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Fair. Sucks.
    2. So?
    3. Fair.
    4. (See 1)
    5. Expand on this?
    6. Expand, please?
    7. (See 1, Also 4)
    8. What?
    9. (See 3)
    10. What's the Rainbow?
    11. Change is good. I loved Oden but Ponzaker should do fine, right?
    12. (See 11) But also, you'll always have 'your' Carleton.
    13. (See 1, 4, also 7)
    14. That's their fault, you're right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete