Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Since we all know it's never too early to plan a party...

...(except if it's Tuesday and your party is on Friday).. 

WE ALSO KNOW IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY TO PLAN A PRE-GAME!! YEEHAW.

Given that Ted mentioned pre-gaming in his post, and that I am currently "funemployed" (thanks Dave), Nonberg and I have decided that I am going to compile a pre-game playlist for Friday night of alumni weekend since, well, there's nothing else to do!

So, send suggestions via comment and I will SadSteve them and make everyone happy.  And I will also entertain myself while doing so. 

There's also plenty of new music I've been listening to in my new, funemployed state of being.  So, maybe I'll post about it sometime soon.


6 comments:

  1. Hate to be the debbie downer, but this post doesn't apply to BK, Alfredo or I, who will be sleeping on Friday night. As for Dow, I don't know if the football guys are having their alumni party here. So where ya'll gonna get down on friday? ALSO wheres everyone staying?

    (But I would recommend some LMFAO, Righteous Brothers, and Belle and Sebastian for oldtimes sake)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm guessing Free-Ho and Will are NOT coming in, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post can apply to BK, Alfredo, and you if you guys want it to. I'm just sayin'...

    Also, we'll find a way to get down. Have we ever had a problem before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark, Alfredo, and BK. I went out to the bar last year and met up with the alums...why cant you? You don't really have to be in bed until 12:30 at the earliest...

    Furthermore, everyone should go to one Carleton practice hungover once in their swimming career. For me, it was sophomore year's pentathalon...what a morning.

    ReplyDelete