Sunday, April 10, 2011

Alyssa the you-know-what

music: chromeo.
Song title: Night by Knight

Elliot is up

Girl don't be a momo


You don't know whitch way to go

What
what
what okya
yo
this is me.
I say she's too dramaic.
I think she's too boner matic in the vagina. night by nitha.

Go.

Just kidding.

Um.

Fu...

Dude...

doo
doo
doo
(poops!)

CORNER OF COLLEGE AND UNION up in this bitzhc.

(Cue dance party. by very white boys, not that I have anything to say about being white.)

(scene change)

(fade to black)

(slow leade into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izrJEi-AB0o )

Elliot go.

yo my name is elliot B.
no no
no
no
no
fuck
no
no

hip hop
every time I do I do things.
lougie.
do the dougie.
that's what I was I was looking for beyofore on the floor your momma on the whore.
floors legit
and when I take a shit, its shlegit
"shitty long on my cock." -freeho
this shit it block
him hop hip o my slop and I eat the hen.
midget.
midget.
midget.
ridge-it.
bridget sucked my nuts.

On the fence.
on putting my defense.
holly at you momma bitchen kitchen.
farther from the truth.
And now I pass the mike, To michael bluth...

CAW.



No comments:

Post a Comment