Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Living My Life To The Tune of Toto

Hey All,

So first off, I know this post is long overdue. Over the past couple months my life has been a fire storm of events, emotional ups and downs, and other such things. So with all that said, how about I give you and update as to what I have been up to.

First and foremost, the biggest part of my life has involved going to Africa twice this summer. The first time I went was for a scholarship program. A group of 6 students and two professors traveled to Tanzania (Specifically the island of Zanzibar) to film a documentary on an NGO (Non-Government-Organization) doing unique works to charity. Now you are probably asking: "Hey Nonberg, where are the sweet pictures of the pirate flag?) Well, to that I would say, it was impossible to take pictures with the pirate flag considering the airline lost my suitcase with the flag in it. I did not get the flag back until the airport. At that time my camera was out of batteries. I could write volumes on what happened in Africa, but hopefully I'll be able to share my documentary with all of you when its done in the next month or so.
My second trip to Africa was for a family vacation. For my parent's 60th birthday, they decided to give each other the gift of a safari (their life's dream forever.) I saw some animals I never thought I would ever get to see in person. If you guys are interested in seeing some of the pictures I took check out this link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/nonbergsinkenya2010
So that's my life in a nutshell over the past couple of months. Right now I am currently starting my second year at school and am now the new assistant coach here on the team. I can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks.

I'll Leave You With this

that's mt Kilmanjaro in the background. I'll be summiting that in January.

8 comments:

  1. i will fail your documentary when i grade it if you don't edit in a pirate flag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see the doc.

    but wait, your going back? for what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To film another documentary about my ascent of Mt. Kilmanjaro. It is going to be in 3D. No Joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well shit, now I have to get a 3D TV.

    That trip looked pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool, nonberg! looking forward to the doc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. 파워볼사이트

    ReplyDelete