Sunday, January 10, 2010

Drunk Blogging 201: The ultimate Drunk Blog

How many of us are in grad school; the answer is a lot.

Right now I am at my gf's house at an undergrad party....I am mot sober. This is a curcuial fact in what is happening in my life right now. Whereas many of my firneds here like to think they are cooller than anyone else by not partying with undergrads, I embrace it. I heard Ted and Tim were nto at calreotn today..what bitches..............that's a lot of periods........i can't believe how drunk i am....i lvoe tim and ted so much... Iwish I was in the ocho. oke bye

2 comments:

  1. This post brings up a lot of interesting discussion points.

    Is Dave implying that Ted and Tim are bitches because they chose to not "embrace" partying with undergrads (namely Mark, BK, Alfredo, and the rest of the team) at Carleton last night?

    And he then goes on to state his love for Tim and Ted, and his missing of Stadium, more specifically, the Ocho.

    Also, which is the crucial fact that is happening in his life right now? The fact that he's "mot sober"? or that he's at he's gf's house at an undergrad party.

    Fascinating thing to wake up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weren't you supposed to be in Peru man?

    ReplyDelete