Friday, April 29, 2011

Werner Herzog reads children's stories

Happy Friday!

I hope you all find these as hilarious as I do. You may know Werner Herzog as the director of Grizzly Man or maybe one of his other films, but you don't have to know anything about him to enjoy this guy's imitation persona interpreting your favorite childhood stories. I never realized how complex and existential children's stories were. I think Madeline is my favorite:



But check them all out, they're all awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I love Madeline read by Herzog! If you remember Encounters At The End of the World, that's another Herzog film.
    Check out Aguirre, the Wrath of God. He pulled a gun on the lead actor to make him do what he wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious. I really liked Where's Waldo.

    ReplyDelete