Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Some Fun Vids.

My goal this term is to blog more. But I'm finding it time to sit down and spend quality time on a decent post, so I thought I'd still contribute by providing (I guess) more shallow content. So here are some internet videos that I have happened upon recently that I thought you, the reader, might enjoy.


Got 50 seconds? Remember that blizzard on the east coast this past September? Just a nifty little vid:

December 2010 Blizzard Timelapse from Michael Black on Vimeo.





Some of you may know I'm an environmentalist. I also dabble in politics. So this just pisses me off. It's long, but John Stewart makes things humorous and interesting:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
An Energy-Independent Future
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook




When I was sick a few weeks ago, I turned on Heydinger's Netflix and I saw that The Cove was a recommended flick in the documentary section. It was only like 1.5 hours, so I watched it. Pretty crazy stuff. But they had this clip in the film, which I still find really amazing:





This is creepy, but hilarious:





Lastly, I've had some fun recently checking out OK GO's music videos. They are the famous treadmill video guys. But they've also made some other cool videos. Here is one that I like - there's not much to it, but its entertaining to watch:




Have a great Sunday, everybody.
MOLSON OUT.

1 comment: