Saturday, September 5, 2009

ay caramba!

Holy crap!  I didn't realize til a few days ago that the blog lives!  Moving and starting school has consumed all my time recently so I didn't check it for a while.  I will definitely check up more often now and write about my own life quests.  I'll have a real update up here in the next few days.  For now I just wanted to check in.  Also I want to share what could very well be the movie event of our lifetimes, or anyone's lifetime:  Ong Bak 2: The Beginning.




Tony Jaa + excessive violence + elephant army = cinematic gold.

3 comments:

  1. So...many...trained elephants! I like how both trailers finish with the fighting with the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What was that crazy move with the fingers on the neck?

    2. This movie looks like constant fighting, running on elephants, and fighting while running on elephants. That's a good combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elephants are my favorite animal.
    Because of this, Ong Bak 2 may become my favorite movie.

    The finger move looked like he was cutting his skin in a circle with his nails... But I dunno. We'll have to wait till it comes out!

    Tony Jaa... something tells me is a very loose translation of his actual name.

    ReplyDelete