Saturday, May 9, 2009

WolframAlpha

Now I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of you have seen this already, but thought it merited a blog post. Apparently Stephen Wolfram, the genius behind our beloved (most of the time) Mathematica, has created a search engine. You can ask this search engine any question and it will compute the answer for you. Of course, it must be objective. You can read about it more thoroughly here. Frankly, I'm pretty excited to start testing it once it becomes available.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to be a beta tester but apparently high school teachers don't merit early testing abilities. Jerks.

    I request more drunken blogging from abroad. Becuase I'm willing to bet that you too, BK, are drunk abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BK, Great find....I wish I could ask it. At what time will Brian post pictures of his Russian friends.

    ReplyDelete