Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why Morning Cartoons Were More AWEMUSTATICALLY when I watched them (more often)

Ok,

I'm angry. Everytime I wake up on Saturday morning I turn on the tv and see this crap. I mean what is up with all of these imported shows. To be honest i have no idea what this picture is of, it just reminded me of Japanese Animation. Don't you miss the day were Rocko and that guy thing were amusing us with their antics as opposed to all of these new shows that seem confusing and oft putting.

I submit to you as an example. Bakuman Brawlers, or something like that. In this show kids have little pocket monster type creatures (haven't heard that one before). So these kids and their obviously transvestite friends go off to free these things or what have you. There is no real point. Every episode is a continuation into the other ones. These things never end...they just keep going. At least when I was younger one character would blow up or heaven forbid the badguy was beatten over and over again in each episode. I'm pretty sure one day I will see one of these new morning cartoons in an episode where they go to the grocery store and the show ends. I really dislike these....damn.

So there you go. The words a bubbling to come out of my head, I just cant seem to write anymore.

Nonbie OUT (I copied you Molson...you are cool)

2 comments: