Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Birthday - Part 1

So tomorrow is my birthday...
It's been a long time coming. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal (and its not), but I'm actually kind of excited. You're only twenty-one for the first time once, right?

Today, I was in the CSA Office (BOWLING CLUB, BITCHES!), and I saw a Pamphlet on underage drinking in Minnesota, so I thought I'd peruse the informational material about the epidemic I would soon be leaving.

Last year I had quite a celebration. And it was a great night overall. I wish there was some way for Tim to post the videos from his phone of me kicking Alfredo's ass...

I don't have class till Noon on Friday, so I should be in better shape than last year when i had to wake up for my 9am photo class.

The current plan is possibly drinking in the afternoon with Joe, going to synchro practice, gettin some Basils, and then hitting up the Cow for a little bit and then taking full advantage of $5 pitchers and a ton of Karaoke at Froggies!

We'll see how it goes. As you can see, this post is labeled "Part 1," meaning some follow up will occur, maybe tomorrow night?

MOLSON OUT!

6 comments:

  1. "You're only twenty-one for the first time once, right?"

    WRONG. Twice.

    See you tonight maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we all make it clear that I kicked Mark's ass that night, and if he keeps it up I will be happy to do it again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have amended my post to say:

    "You're only REALLY twenty-one for the first time once, right?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure there needs to be a rematch between alfie and mark. and it needs to be filmed and posted. and they have to wear sockem boppers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they have pamphlets on binge drinking while of legal age in the CSA? Maybe you should have read one of those too.

    ReplyDelete